Being diagnosed with a serious or terminal disease is depressing not only for the patient but also for their families. Symptoms of the disease make it harder and even more difficult for them to handle—especially for senior patients. Some elderly patients even require home care in Regina, Saskatchewan in order to improve their quality of life.
Here are some of the benefits of palliative and senior care in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Quality of life is improved by providing support in their personal care tasks.
- Relieves suffering from symptoms and stress. Reassurance Home Care Services have competent and reliable caregivers who will give you the best possible care and support that you deserve.
- Available for everyone of all genders, sexes, colors, and ages. Regardless of your prognosis, disease stage, or your treatment choice, you can get palliative care along with your curative treatment.
- Palliative care can also match treatment options to your health goals. Your team of palliative care experts will manage your pain and symptoms alongside the treatment goals of your doctor for you.
- Senior care can also be provided by your trusted non-medical home care agency in Canada. In our agency, we can help you with your medication reminders, homemaking, and companionship.
Other senior care agencies can also offer respite care. Respite care services aim to give family/primary caregivers the opportunity to take a break and catch with their personal life. Through this, they can uphold their overall wellness and avoid health complications to arise.