Cleaning our home should be simple and safer especially for our seniors who struggle with various health complications including their lungs. Cleaning our home is meant to improve our health rather than causing more harm.
- It is very important to be mindful of the types of products we use for cleaning our home.
- Some of the primary dangerous cleaning chemicals to watch out for are Ammonia, Chlorine Bleach, Quaternary Disinfectants and more.
- Exposure to these chemicals for a long time, could cause things like fibrotic or other interstitial changes in the lung tissue.
- An independent study based on 20 years of research concluded that, cleaning your home with National brand products as little as ONCE a week, significantly damages your lung tissues as much as someone smoking a pack of cigarette a day. This is all due to the multitude of harmful chemicals in it.
- It should be noted that the dangerous chemicals in certain cleaners can trigger or increase the rate of Asthma, irritate the airways, leading to scarring, chronic inflammation in the airways, and other pulmonary problems.
- To make cleaning beneficial for use and most especially for our seniors with frail lungs, go for EcoSense products with biodegradable ingredients.
- Cleaning your home does not have to be dangerous at all.
Need assistance with cleaning at Home, reach us at 306-351-0840
For more information on this, go to https://www.melaleuca.com/productstore/content/lung-study